An upscale, boutique Kimpton Tryon Park hotel is connected to 300 South Tryon via escalators from the main lobby. This connectivity produces a dynamic synergy between the office building and the hotel.
In addition to fantastic views of Romare Truist Field, Kimpton Tryon Park features a number of amenities including:
- Angeline's restaurant and bar featuring Italian-inspired dishes made with seasonal southern ingredients.
Outside seating is available along Romare Promenade.
- A large ballroom for weddings and events.
- Two smaller conference rooms overlooking Romare Bearden Park.
- Merchant & Trade, a rooftop bar and event space offering panoramic views of Uptown Charlotte and a carefully curated cocktail program and bar bites from a dedicated rooftop kitchen.
- A fitness center for hotel guests only.